My goals on 2023

 I can not believe it is now 2023. I think on 2022 I was not making the most of my time. I still wacht some movies, playing game, etc. They were really waste my time even though I know if the SNBT only several month anymore. Even so, I have been a survey of several universities that I want me to do. 

On 2023, I want to make my time more productive than before. I have the planing to more study hard and begin to do some questions about Scholastic questions. It is hard to me because I just was studing in January. But it is okay. It is called the process🤓



For my the Big goal, I want to join pharmacy major at ITB. It is one of the favorit major at ITB and this have many enthusiasts. So I little bit afraid if I can not allow this major. Because of that I must study harder to make me more confident to join thin major. 

I have another plan if I do not allow in pharmacy. If can not at ITB, I will try at some favorites PTN like UGM, UNPAD, and UI. But if I still do not allow it, I will enter to STAN. It is my last choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduce

Traffic Accident